Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell was formed in P.N. Das College with the goal of resolving student grievances. Students may submit their grievances in writing to the Principal or electronically via the Grievance Form available on the College Website. The cell will meet as needed and take appropriate measures/solutions to the grievances addressed to it. All students in our college have access to the Grievance Redressal Cell to voice their concerns about academic matters, financial matters, health services, the library, and other central services. Students' complaints dropped in the 'Suggestion Box' and oral complaints are both addressed. An effective complaint management mechanism improves stakeholder relationships and satisfaction. This cell's nature is highly confidential. The Grievance Redressal Cell, which reports to the principal, resolves our students' problems.
- The vision and mission of the institution is inextricably linked to strong principles and ethics.
- The management and the college guarantees a strong redressel mechanism for student grievances.
- As mandated by the government, a grievance mechanism is in place to resolve any academic or administrative complaints. The college's code of conduct applies to all students.
- Our institution has a zero tolerance policy for any form of ragging or sexual harassment, the posters in the vicinity of the college campus reinforces the rules to be maintained by the students.
- Our institution strictly adheres to all norms against sexual harassment, ragging, and other offences as issued from time to time by the state and federal governments.
- ● Abuse on social networking sites will be severely punished.
- ● Any offence discovered through CCTV surveillance is punishable.
- ● Any student found in an incriminating situation, both on and off campus, will be reprimanded and counselled.
- ● Students who violate the code of conduct will be given a fair hearing at the Departmental level.
- ● The institution does not tolerate ragging or sexual harassment.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial relationships with stakeholders.
- To encourage the stakeholders to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Different methods for registering of Grievances Digital feedback is taken from all the students.
- Suggestion boxes are installed in common areas of the college and near the college office in which the students can drop their suggestions and complaints with or without revealing their identity.
- The College portal has an online Grievance Redressal area for registering their complaints, through the link given in the website on academic and non-academic matters. This is introduced to enable the students to express their grievances easily without delay.
- During the lockdown the grievances were resolved and received through the prevalent social media for the benefit of the students.
|CONVENOR ||COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Prof. Kakali Sen Banerjee
||Dr. Sakhawat Hossain
|Prof. Dipa Chakraborty
|Prof. Ajoy Chowdhury
|Dr. Ajit Das
|Prof. Goutam Biswas
|Sri Sukumar Sarkar
|Sri. Ashim Sarkar
|Sri Biswajit Mondal