Institutional Incubation Centre
P.N. Das College Incubation Centre aims at providing the students with hands on training and various Skill Development programs in order to enable them to start a business of their choice.
After the completion of the course,the college provides opportunities for business promotion by inviting them to various events and arranging sale of the items prepared by them.
|Dr. Taposh Kumar Paul
|Dr. Sharmila De, Principal, Chairperson
|Dr. Bablu Biswas
|Dr. Madhuchhanda Lahiri
|Prof. Bonny Samanta
An Incubation Centre in collaboration with Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women,Dakshineswar, Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya, Habra and New Alipore College, Kolkata has been set up with the following objectives:
- To facilitate students and faculties to participate in startup courses aimed at promoting of innovative ideas.
- To provide adequate support and facilities for the transformation of innovative ideas into realistic application in the society.
- To provide necessary infrastructure for the development of skills required for development of entrepreneurship.
- To strive for the provision of industry interaction and access to support incubators.
- To provide students with opportunities to acquire skills for commercialization of their products.
- To develop a framework for the selection, nurture and mentoring of students for startups.
- To provide sets of ideas for startup in the initial stages.
- To endeavour towards the creation of employment opportunities on the basis of skills acquired through the Incubator.
- To invite and exchange external young entrepreneurs of the institutions bound by this agreement to incubate their businesses on campus.
- To promote appreciation of the use of technology in the development of entrepreneurship.
- To provide necessary support in the identification and engagement of investors/sponsors, generate awareness of the trends and demands of the market,
- To provide knowledge of legal issues entailed with various businesses.