Rules & Regulation
- The Library remains open on all the working days except Sundays and college notified holidays.
- The library is open from 10.0 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on Monday to Friday and from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Lending hours is 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and Tiffin hours is 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- The reading facility at reading room is from 10.00a.m to 5.00 p.m. on Monday to Friday and 10.00a.mto 3.00p.m. on Saturday.
- Members are allowed to issue two (02) books for lending at a time for 15 days. Faculty members are allowed five (05) books for a period of 30 days. If the students fail to return the books in due date, Rs 0.50 will be charged per day per book from the due date.
- Briefcases, bags, umbrellas, lunch boxes and other personal belongings must be deposited at the entrance.
- No personal book will be allowed at reading room, allow only Exercise book and diary.
- Every member must sign the register available at the entrance.
- A non-member student, ex-student and casual student can also use the library material in the premises with the permission of the librarian. An external student can use the library with prior permission of the principal.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or damage the library documents.
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library.
- Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Newspaper and magazines must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading room.
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership.
- Without the permission of the library committee any books and any kinds related to library cannot be purchased.
- The librarian, with the approval of the library committee reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify any of the above rules as and when felt essential.