- The total campus area of the college is 4.285 acres. The total built up area of the college is 3511 sq. m.
- The academic and administrative blocks extend over five buildings:
- Old block comprising of classrooms, Girls’ Common Room.
- Main block that houses Principal’s Office, Office, Staff Room, Cubicles, classrooms and Computer Centre.
- Science Building comprising of eight classrooms and Chemistry and Physics laboratories.
- Library Building comprising of Central Library, IQAC cum Seminar Hall, Departmental classrooms, Cheap Store.
- Nihar Basu Memorial Building comprising of Geography Department, Gymnasium and Auditorium.
In addition to this, there is a Ladies’ Hostel.
- The college has 25 classrooms out of which 10 are ICT enabled.
- The entire college campus is Wi-Fi enabled. There are 38 desktops and 27 laptops in the college.
- The college library is fully automated with 15,406 books and the college has subscription to N LIST enabling access to 31,35,000 e books and 6000 e journals.
- Sports has an essential role in the growth and development of students, it helps in the physical and mental fitness of the body. The college has a well equipped Gymnasium, two playgrounds and indoor games facilities like Carrom Board and Table Tennis.
- Every year the college keeps budgetary provision for development of infrastructure.